So I've already talked about planting dandelions. I guess the side effect of saving money and using backyard soil is that there can be contamination. Witness:
Now I have no idea what is what. There's some grass (I think) growing at the left most corner. But what are the rest? There are at least 5 different types of plant growing here. I guess time will tell. I should probably move them into a larger/deeper pot at some point.
Lesson to be learned? It's fun to use random soil.
Now I have no idea what is what. There's some grass (I think) growing at the left most corner. But what are the rest? There are at least 5 different types of plant growing here. I guess time will tell. I should probably move them into a larger/deeper pot at some point.
Lesson to be learned? It's fun to use random soil.
No comments:
Post a Comment